Episode Listing - Season 1
Click to Expand
Episode 00 - "Average Day" (Pilot)
- Available exclusively from Outlet Magazine
- Acts I and II (09-16-2011 in Outlet: Vol. 1, Issue 1, pg. 54)
- Act III (12-6-2011 in Outlet: Vol. 1, Issue 2, pg. 68)
- The first time we meet Elliot Washington, he's an average guy with ordinary problems. When he gets a job as a receptionist for a local hospital, he ends up thrown into an extraordinary world--all before lunch. After ending up as a hostage to an escaped felon, Elliot finds out that he is not so average, and he gets picked up by a secret society that calls themselves DarkWatch. Written by Zachary A. Applebee.
Episode 01 - "Shadows Are Security"
- Read it here! - Updated 1.11.12
- As Elliot finds himself a captive of DarkWatch, the institution has their hands full with a breach of containment around The Ark. The result is a base full of tar-like creatures known as Chaotics, who are being controlled by something much larger, and infinitely more dangerous, and DarkWatch's CEO makes Elliot an offer. Written by Zachary A. Applebee.
Episode 02 - "Duck and Run"
- Read it Here! - Updated 1.25.12
- Thrown into the front lines, Elliot joins the Alpha Collections team in pursuit of a telekinetic serial killer in Chicago. A series of unlikely (and often comical) events reveal that the case goes much deeper than anyone previously imagined. Written by Katrina B. Lynn.
- Special - "Winds of Madness"
- Episode 03 - "Operation: Sandstorm"
- Special - "Somewhere"
- Episode 04 - "Circus"
- Episode 05 - "Mask of Sanity"
Episode 08 - "Train to Miami"
- A new kind of anomaly appears, giving DarkWatch a ride they may or may not remember.
Episode 10 - "Collide" (Part 2 of 3)
- Alpha mourns the loss of one of their own, and they recall how they first came together.